We are glad you chose to continue your education at Richland Community College. Links to resources frequently accessed by current students are located on this page.
Richland offers many services and activities for our students. We hope that you will consider using the many resources offered to you. We invite you to be active in a club or organization. You can access many resources online, use a wide variety of technology resources or search for scholarships or other resources. Whatever you need, Richland has someone who can help you.
NetID (Network ID) Student Account Maintenance
Students use their NetID and password to access technology resources at Richland Community College, including computers on the Richland network and services such as myRichland, student e-mail, and Canvas. When a student registers for a credit course at Richland, a NetID is automatically generated for them, but is not activated. Students must activate their account to obtain their NetID and accounts remain active while students are enrolled in credit courses. NetID accounts are closed/purged in January and September for students who are no longer enrolled in credit courses.
Student Account Activation - Students must activate their account to access online resources including myRichland, e-mail, Canvas, and electronic library databases.
- How to activate your student account - screenshots & directions
- Change/Reset password - Changing or resetting your password is also done through the Account Activation page.
- Online Payment Plan
- Business Services Office - Payment Information
- FAFSA - Free Application for Federal Student Aid
- Financial Aid Office
- My Payment Plan - Access your account status for your tuition payment plan
- Spring 2014 Tuition and Fees Due January 8th, 2014
- myRichland - Richland Student Portal for Academic Information, including degree audits, financial aid awards, and schedules, Student Account Maintenance, Web-based e-mail, Angel LMS, & LRC remote databases
Student e-mail - All official communication from the College will be conducted through this e-mail account, so it is important that you activate your student account and check your e-mail regularly. Student e-mail accounts are closed/purged in January and September for students who are no longer enrolled in credit courses.
- Configuring E-mail Clients - instructions on setting up e-mail access on your phone or from your personal computer.
- Online Learning - Information about Online Learning, Online Learning Helpdesk, Downloads & Resources for Online Learning
Learning Resources Center - Library
- Electronic Research Databases - requires current RCC NetID and password if accessing from off campus
- Academic Calendar
- College Closing and Class Cancellation Information
- Faculty Web Pages
- Baccalaureate Transfer & Career and Technical Education Programs - a list of all programs offered at Richland
- Course List - A list of all course subjects offered at Richland with links to the course descriptions.
- Course Schedule
- Student Resources
- Campus Life
- Adele P. Glenn Early Childhood Education Center
- Computer Labs
- Fitness Center
- Mathematics Enrichment Center
- Safety & Security
- Tech Support - Where to go or who to see for technology issues
If there is a frequently accessed resource you would like to see added to the Current Students page, Contact us via the link provided to the left with your request. Your input is always welcome.