Change Your Career. Change Your Life.
Richland Community College Foundation awards over $1,000,000 in scholarships annually to nearly 1,000 full- and part-time Richland students. Foundation scholarships are made possible by the generosity of our donors and alumni who are inspired by you and your commitment to achieving a quality education at Richland Community College. Watch the video below to see the impact that scholarships have had on our recent Richland graduates.
Scholarships are the first step in changing your life. Let’s get started!
Apply for Scholarships
THE FALL 2023 SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION IS STILL OPEN, limited scholarships available. Students should complete their FAFSA and enroll in classes BEFORE completing the Scholarship Application.
The early consideration deadline for Fall Scholarships was June 1, 2023. Students are still encouraged to apply after the deadline as scholarships will continue to be available as funding allows.
Notification of scholarship offers goes to your Richland Outlook email. Make sure you are monitoring your Richland email for important scholarship information.
Everyone should apply for scholarships:
- Regardless of GPA
- Whether you qualify for full financial aid or no financial aid
- Full-time or part-time status
- Entering freshman or returning student
- Pursuing degree-seeking or job skills training
Many scholarships are available:
- Financial need-based
- Program of study
- View a complete list of our Scholarship Opportunities
- Apply for non-credit scholarship. For a full list of non-credit classes.
To apply for a scholarship, students must have completed the following:
- New students – Submitted the online Admission Application and activated student account.
- New Students – Had an official transcript sent to the college – High School Seniors will need an official 7th-semester partial transcript (which includes the cumulative GPA and testing scores) submitted to the College’s Records Department. A final transcript should be sent to Records after graduation.
- All Students – Completed the FAFSA and enrolled in classes.
- NOTE: Do not apply for a scholarship the same day the Admissions Information Form has been completed. Wait at least 24 hours to allow the system to update the information.
- View a complete list of our Foundation Scholarship Opportunities
- Please review the Foundation Scholarships Frequently Asked Questions
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.