Welcome to Richland!
Welcome to Richland Community College! We are so excited that you have enrolled in Richland to start your educational goals for the 2022 – 2023. This page will provide you with the resources that you need to be successful while at Richland.
Welcome Back Week
- Monday, August 15 – Free Pancake & Sausage Breakfast – 9-11am in the café
- Tuesday, August 16 – Free lunch 11am – 1pm in the café
- Wednesday, August 17 – Club and Services Fair 10am – Noon in the MSC
- Thursday, August 18 – Hot Air Creations, Balloon Artist 9:30am – 1:30pm in the MSC
- Friday, August 19 – Kahoot Trivia – 11am; Mister Softee noon – 1pm
To learn more about Student Engagement Activities & Student Leadership Opportunities throughout the year, visit Richland Student Life.
Your success here at Richland is our highest priority and we want you to know that it’s okay to reach out for some help in order to succeed. That’s why we have developed a wide variety of services that will help you when you need it. Learn more about the resources listed below.
- The Food Pantry at Richland
- Student Assistance Fund
- In-Person Mental Health Services
- Teletherapy Mental Health Services
- Teaching & Learning Center – Student Tech Support
- Free Tutoring
- Library Resources
- Richland Bookstore
- Fitness Center
- Community Resources
Student Success Team
The Student Success Team is available to guide you through your journey at Richland! The Student Success team looks forward to helping you with academic achievement, educational goals, personal growth, and social and professional development while at Richland.
Staff & Department Directory
For a complete list of faculty, staff & departments at Richland Community College, visit our staff directory.