Richland Safety Training Programs
We offer over 50 specialized safety courses.
- OSHA Courses
- Equipment Training (Aerial, Forklifts, Skid Steer, Crane, etc.)
- Fall Protection
- Confined Space
- And Many More!
Please be sure to contact us for more information.
Richland SAFETY NEWSLETTER
Click HERE to subscribe to the newsletter
THE NATIONAL SAFETY EDUCATION CENTER
Richland provides advanced courses for compliance with OSHA regulation as well as general safety and health courses to meet safety awareness and new hire orientation needs. Richland is not an OTI Education Center, but serves as a host training organization for the NSEC. The National Safety Education Center (NSEC) is one of 26 OSHA Training Institute Education Centers (OTIECs) in the nation. These education centers are a national network of non-profit organizations authorized by OSHA to deliver occupational safety and health training to public and private sector workers, supervisors and employers. Here are a few of the classes we offer:
- OSHA #500 Trainer Course in OSHA for Construction Industry
- OSHA #501 Trainer Course in OSHA for General Industry
- OSHA #502 Update for Construction Industry Outreach Trainers
- OSHA #503 Update for General Industry Outreach Trainers
- OSHA #510 OSHA Standards for the Construction Industry
- OSHA #511 OSHA Standards for General Industry
Contact us at (217) 875-7200, Ext. 6219 for upcoming classes.
JOB SITE ANALYSIS
For organizations that don’t currently employ a safety professional, Richland Community College can develop customized safety policies and procedures. Richland Community College’s staff of safety and health professionals can also provide job site inspections. We can be your personal safety consultant and assist you in compliance with occupational safety and health regulations.
Contact Our Team
Barry Schwalbe, CHMM
Occupational Safety Training Coordinator