Food Protection Manager Course
Illinois regulations require food establishments to have at least one Certified Food Protection Manager (CFPM) on premise at all times while open.
- ServSafe course material and examination
- ServSafe Food Protection ManagerCertification upon successful completion of the exam
- Includes book, exam and lunch
- Basic Food Safety
- Personal Hygiene
- Cross-Contamination and Allergens
- Time and Temperature
- Cleaning and Sanitation
October 30, 2020 from 8am to 4pm
Food Handlers Certification
Illinois regulations require all food handlers to be certified.
- Earn the ServSafe Food Certification upon successful completion of the exam
- Includes book and exam
November 20, 2020, 8am to 11am