Contact Student Success Center
The Student Success Center is a collection of programs and services to support students in their academic achievement, educational goals, personal growth, and social and professional development. The Student Success Center is located in C129. However, many programs and services are located throughout campus.
For a copy of the Richland Community College Catalog, contact the Operator at (217) 875-7200.
Student Services Center, email@example.com, (217) 875-7211, ext. 267
Marcus Brown, Vice President of Student Success firstname.lastname@example.org, N131, ext. 253
- Carmin Ellen Ross, Director of Financial Aid & Veterans Affairs, email@example.com, ext. 285
- Cathy Sebok, Director of Admissions and Recruitment, firstname.lastname@example.org, N127, ext. 558
- Laquitta Ford, Director of Student Support Services/TRiO, C143, email@example.com, ext. 441
- Robert Kerr, Director of Advising & Registration, College Registrar, ext. 284
- Marcus Brown, Vice President of Student Success firstname.lastname@example.org, N131, ext. 253