Contact Student Services
Student Services is a collection of programs and services to support students in their academic achievement, educational goals, personal growth, and social and professional development. The Student Services Center is located in C129. However, many programs and services are located throughout campus.
- Student Services Center, email@example.com, (217) 875-7211, ext. 267
Marcus Brown, Dean, firstname.lastname@example.org, N131, ext. 253
- Heather Kind-Keppel, Director of Student Engagement & Campus Life, email@example.com, C131, ext. 305
- Deborah McGee, Director of Student Development, firstname.lastname@example.org, N130, ext. 222
- Michael Diggs, Director of Career Services, email@example.com, N129, ext. 205
- Carmin Ellen Ross, Director of Financial Aid & Veterans Affairs, firstname.lastname@example.org, ext. 285
- Cathy Sebok, Director of Admissions and Recruitment, email@example.com, N127, ext. 558
- Stephanie Zimmerman, Director of Advising & Registration, College Registrar, ext. 284
- Marcus Brown, Dean, firstname.lastname@example.org, N131, ext. 253
- Learning Support and College Readiness
For a copy of the Richland Community College Catalog, contact the Operator at (217) 875-7200.