Contact Student Success Center
The Student Success Center is a collection of programs and services to support students in their academic achievement, educational goals, personal growth, and social and professional development. The Student Success Center is located in C129. However, many programs and services are located throughout campus.
For a copy of the Richland Community College Catalog, contact the Operator at (217) 875-7200.
Student Services Center, firstname.lastname@example.org, (217) 875-7211, ext. 267
Marcus Brown, Vice President of Student Success email@example.com, N131, ext. 253
- Director of Student Engagement & Campus Life, C131, ext. 305
- Deborah McGee, Director of Student Development, firstname.lastname@example.org, N130, ext. 222
- Michael Diggs, Director of Career Services, email@example.com, N129, ext. 205
- Carmin Ellen Ross, Director of Financial Aid & Veterans Affairs, firstname.lastname@example.org, ext. 285
- Cathy Sebok, Director of Admissions and Recruitment, email@example.com, N127, ext. 558
- Robert Kerr, Director of Advising & Registration, College Registrar, ext. 284
- Marcus Brown, Vice President of Student Success firstname.lastname@example.org, N131, ext. 253