Skip to content
Baccalaureate Transfer Option
- Associate of Arts with concentration in Theatre
- Suggested courses for concentration include: THTRE 150, 160, 180, 181, 190, 210, 220.
- Students wishing to emphasize acting should take the THTRE 170 series.
- Students wishing to emphasize technical theatre should take the THTRE 180 series.
- THTRE 160 must be taken for a total of 6 credit hours but can be distributed over four semesters.
Past Theatre Productions
- Midsummer Night’s Dream (Discovery Theatre Production)
- Buried Child by Sam Shepard
- [sic] by Melissa James Gibson
- Fairytales of the Future (Discovery Theatre Production)
- The Complete Works of William Shakespeare (abridged)
- Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead
- Santaland Diaries by David Sedaris
- James and the Giant Peach (Discovery Theatre production)
- Assassins by Stephen Sondheim
- The Laramie Project by Moises Kaufman
- Fully Committed
- For Colored Girls Who Have Considered Suicide/When the Rainbow is Enuf
- My Life Is Average
- In Real Life [IRL]