Welcome to Richland’s Transfer Center! We provide resources for students planning to transfer from Richland Community College to other colleges or universities. A wide range of services are available to assist students in the transfer process, including preparation of a Transfer Academic Plan and ensuring that Richland courses transfer to the college or university of the student's choice. We also provide information on the transfer process, including admission requirements, financial aid, housing, and campus visits.
Richland Community College is a participant in the Illinois Articulation Initiative (IAI), a statewide agreement that allows transfer of the completed Illinois General Education Core Curriculum between participating institutions. Completion of the transferable General Education Core Curriculum at any participating college or university in Illinois assures transferring students that lower-division general education requirements for an associate or bachelor's degree have been satisfied. The iTransfer website was developed to support the Illinois Articulation Initiative's (IAI) mission to facilitate student transfer from one participating Illinois college/university to another in order to complete a degree.
Phone: (217) 875.7211, ext. 252
- Illinois Course Applicability System - a free service to anyone interested in learning how courses transfer between participating college or universities, the degree programs college and universities offer, and how to best plan for transfer.
- Richland's Scheduled IAI General Education Courses
- Transfer Course Equivalency Guide
- Transfer Credit (Transcript Evaluation)
- Transferring from Richland to Other Institutions (FAQ)
- College Source Website - A comprehensive listing of college and university catalogs