Academic Success Center - Accommodations
Richland Community College is committed to providing accommodations to students with disabilities. Each individual has a basic right to an education in accordance with his or her aspirations, talents, and skills. Support services ensure students with disabilities an equal opportunity to participate fully in the total college experience.
Richland Community College offers support and accommodations to students with documented disabilities by providing advisement, counseling, adaptive equipment and materials, instructional aids, tutors, note-takers, interpreters, and testing accommodations, as well as many individualized services. Academic Success Center Accommodations is located in C148.
See our Frequently Asked Questions page for more information about Accommodations.
Leanne Brooks, Interim Director
(217) 875-7200, Ext. 362
Scott Scheibly, Tutoring and Accommodations Specialist
(217) 875-7200, Ext. 377
Margaret Swaim, Secretary
(217) 875-7200, Ext. 379
- Accommodations Application Form
- Student Handbook for Accommodations
- Student Responsibilities for Accommodations
- Time Planner
- Definitions for Various Disabilities
- Learning Strategies and Study Techniques
- Math Handouts
- Math 090 Notes
- Faculty & Staff Information and Support
- Links to Instructional and/or Educational Websites