The Office of Student Engagement celebrates the unique talents of all students enhancing their educational experience through the engagement in social, cultural, intellectual, recreational and governance programs.
We provide leadership opportunities with involvement in student clubs/organizations and service-learning that enhances commitment, respect, excellence, accountability and diversity.
Student Clubs & Organizations
At Richland Community College, we realize there is more to your education than what you learn inside the classroom. For that reason, we offer a variety of Student Clubs & Organizations to meet your needs. To get involved, attend the Student Engagement Fair at the beginning of each semester, go to a club meeting or contact a club officer. You can find contact information for each Student Club & Organization in the Office of Student Engagement.
Responsibilities of Student Clubs & Organizations
Student club & organizations are guided by two principals: Community and Self Government. Success depends upon shared decisions and responsibility by all members of the club/organizations. All club & organizations are responsible for:
- Observing all policies and regulations of the College.
- Observing all policies and regulations of Campus Life.
- Registering the club or organization once a year to maintain good standing with the College. All organizations have a two-year grace period to renew their recognition status before funds are dispersed to current recognized clubs.
- Provide a monthly activity and finance report to Campus Life.
- Promote academic success with all members.
- Encourage participation in the Campus Life Student Leadership Program.