- Study groups welcome
- Computers for academic study
- Study skills
- Tips about how to use your book and other resources
- Research paper strategies
- Online resources for courses
- Reading, Writing, & Student Resources
- Math Resources
- Khan Academy
- Study Skills Resources
Tutoring Center Hours and Locations
Tutoring hours & locations can be found on Canvas: https://richland.instructure.com/courses/1830817/modules
Mathematics Enrichment Center (MEC)
- MEC location & hours can be found on Canvas: https://richland.instructure.com/courses/2443358
Schedule a Tutoring Appointment
No-Show and Cancellation Policies
- Appointments may be cancelled/rescheduled by notifying the Academic Success Center at least 24 hours prior (not including weekends or times the College is closed) to your appointment time.
- If the notification is received in less than 24 hours (or not at all), this will be considered a no show. After two no shows, you may lose your privilege to make appointments for the remainder of the semester.
- In the event you are unable to keep your appointment, please email us at email@example.com or call 217.875.7211 ext. 6379 to cancel or reschedule your appointment with at least 24 hour notice.
- For your scheduling privileges to be reinstated, please schedule an appointment with the Mathematics & Academic Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will discuss what strategies can help you choose and keep appropriate appointment times that suit you best.