- Study groups welcome
- Computers for academic study
- Study skills
- Tips about how to use your book and other resources
- Research paper strategies
- Online resources for courses
- Reading, Writing, & Student Resources
- Math Resources
- Khan Academy
- Study Skills Resources
Tutoring Center Hours and Locations
Tutoring hours & locations are visible in myRichland
Mathematics Enrichment Center (MEC)
- MEC hours are located in myRichland
- Hours vary, please call to confirm. (217) 875-7211, ext. 6383
Schedule a Tutoring Appointment
1. Sign in to myRichland.
2. Click on “My Student Info.”
3. Click on “Tutoring Center.”
4. Click on “View, Add or Cancel Tutoring Appointments.”
5. Read our guidelines and click on the “I Accept” box.
6. Check the appropriate box (paper review, computer help, or classwork); press continue.
7. Select the day(s) you need tutoring; press continue.
8. Click “Find Tutor” to the left of the class needed.
9. All available times will be shown in YELLOW. Scroll down to find the time you would like to meet the tutor. Click the YELLOW box, and it becomes GREEN. You have an appointment. An e-mail confirmation will be sent to your Richland e-mail.
Cancel a Tutoring Appointment
- Follow steps 1 through 5 above.
- Select “Show all my tutoring appointments.”
- Select the GREEN box to cancel your appointment.
Tutoring appointments cannot be canceled online within 24 hours of the appointment. Cancellations on the day of the appointment can be made by calling the Academic Success Center at (217) 875-7211, ext. 6379, or stopping by the ASC in Room C148.