Welcome to the Mathematics Enrichment Center! We help students develop study techniques, work through concepts and provide resources to succeed in mathematics and math-related courses.
Students control the keys to Mathematics Success
- Attend as many hours per week as you are able
- Ask as many questions as needed
- Enjoy the welcoming environment
- With commitment, achieve your academic and career goals
Main Campus, Room S102
Tutoring Center hours are listed on myRichland.
Mathematics Enrichment Center Location: S102
(217) 875-7211, ext. 6558
Steps to Getting Started with My Math Lab
- Bring your Richland student ID with you to scan in and out of the Mathematics Enrichment Center – if you don’t have a Richland student ID, go to the Student Success Center to get one – you will need a photo ID and your student ID number to get your Richland ID.
- Activate your Richland NetID and e-mail or reset your password (if you haven’t already done so).
- Purchase your Pearson MML activation code or book with code, or have a credit/debit card ready for purchase.
- Get course ID number from your instructor and activate your account.
- Do your homework by logging in at http://pearsonmylab.com/?cc.