The program takes place over the course of a year starting in August 2023 and concluding in May 2024! The program consists of an approximately 20-hour time commitment over the course of the program. Upon acceptance, students will be matched with a Mentor to guide them through the program.
- Orientation (August 2023)
- Team Dynamics Seminar (Fall 2023)
- Essential Skills Seminar (Spring 2023)
- 4 Hours of Job Shadowing
- 4 Hours of Volunteer Service Work
- Awards Banquet
- Monetary Award for participation.
- Increased sense of belonging.
- Engagement with Richland Campus & Alumni.
- Developed skills and knowledge about career.
- Assistance identifying career paths.
- Opportunity to practice professional networking skills.
- Increase social awareness and responsibility through volunteerism.
- Assistance identifying opportunities for employment.
Who can participate?
- “Second-year” or “sophomore” students.
- Students must be registered and enrolled for a Fall 2023 course, regardless of credit hours.
- Students must have a cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Students must be in “good standing” with the college.
Applications for students are due Friday, August 11, 2023.
Contact Our Team
Annual Giving & Alumni Engagement Coordinator
Career & Completion Coach