Step into the world of virtual learning.
Richland Community College is introducing Virtual Reality (VR) training – a new, exciting method for businesses to approach workforce training.
Our VR training covers a multitude of areas in construction, manufacturing, basic healthcare, and more:
- Lockout Tagout: Electrical Room
- Fire Hazard Awareness
- Warehouse Hazard Awareness
- Working From Heights
- Chemical Spill Cleanup
- Excavation & Trenching
- Fall Protection
- Construction Site: Ladder Safety – COMING SOON
- Construction Site: Electrical Hazards
- First Aid: CPR & AED – COMING SOON
- First Aid: Bloodborne Pathogens
- Security Breach Awareness
- Confined Space Entry
- Forklift Training – COMING SOON
- Lockout Tagout: Manufacturing – COMING SOON
- Logistics: Packing Operations
- Logistics: Picking Operations – COMING SOON
Interested in learning more?
Contact Barry Schwalbe (firstname.lastname@example.org | 217-875-7211, ext. 6219).