Clubs & Organizations
The Office of Campus Life co-sponsors a number of honors and awards for club participants and student leadership at its Annual Student Awards and Recognition Reception. This event provides Richland Community College with the opportunity and privilege of recognizing those students who have provided service and leadership to the college and the community at large each academic year. This occasion also provides Richland with the opportunity to congratulate those students who have made significant achievements in education and to acknowledge other academic awards they have received.
To form a new club/organization on campus or register for a new academic year, students will need to obtain and complete a Student Organization Registration materials online or in the Office of Campus Life (C133)
The application includes the following materials
- Sponsored by Richland Students. Require a ‘Constitution’ to be on file with Campus Life
- Advisor Selected by the Students
- Eligible for the ‘Student Development Grant’
- Must adhere to all policies set forth by the Office of Campus Life and College regarding Student Clubs/Organizations
- Sponsored by a College Program.