ASC - Testing
Students are required to complete placement testing in English, mathematics, reading, health, and/or other areas in the Testing Center, Room S116, and/or the Clinton Extension Center. Test results will be used to determine a student's eligibility for courses with prerequisites and/or placement in developmental courses (courses numbered 087 through 098).
Fall and Spring Semesters
- Monday - Thursday, 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday, 9 a.m. to 12:00 noon
- Monday - Thursday, 8:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- The Testing Center is closed on Saturdays during the summer.
Testing Center Contact Information
- Leanne Brooks, Interim Director, Academic Success Center
The Testing Center, located in S117, provides testing services for placement in English, mathematics, and health courses. Proctors also administer CLEP, Prometrics, LSAT, Nelson Denny, proficiency tests, correspondence tests from other universities, make-up tests for classes with the permission of the instructor, GED practice and Constitution tests.