ASC - Testing
Students are required to complete placement testing in English, mathematics, reading, health, and/or other areas in the Testing Center, Room S116, and/or the Clinton Higher Education Center and/or Fairview Park Plaza Center. Test results will be used to determine a student's eligibility for courses with prerequisites and/or placement in developmental courses (courses numbered 087 through 098).
Fall and Spring Semesters
- Monday - Thursday, 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday, 9 a.m. to 12:00 noon
- Monday - Thursday, 8:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- The Testing Center is closed on Saturdays during the summer.
Testing Center Contact Information
- Leanne Brooks, Director, Academic Success Center