ASC - Testing
Students are required to complete placement testing in English, mathematics, reading, health, and/or other areas in the Testing Center, Room S116, and/or the Clinton Higher Education Center and/or Fairview Park Plaza Center. Test results will be used to determine a student's eligibility for courses with prerequisites and/or placement in developmental courses (courses numbered 087 through 098).
Fall and Spring Semesters
- Monday & Thursday, 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Second Saturday of the month, 9 a.m. to 12:00 noon
- Hours vary; please call to confirm.
Testing Center Contact Information
- Leanne Brooks, M.S., Director, Academic Success Center