Richland Community College uses Parchment to provide official student transcripts. This FREE service provides an easy, secure, electronic method to request, send, and track your transcript. Parchment will deliver your official transcript for free anywhere it needs to go – other colleges and universities, scholarship funds, employers, or even yourself if you need it.
To set up your free account go to www.parchment.com and click SIGN UP NOW then follow the onscreen instructions.
To request a transcript:
1. Login at www.parchment.com
2. Click SEND A TRANSCRIPT
3. You now need to find the school that has your transcript
• Select COLLEGES
• Enter “Richland Community College” and click SEARCH then ADD
4. Follow the onscreen directions to complete your account
5. Select who you would like to send the transcript to
• Academic Institutions, Other Organization, Yourself or Other Individual
6. Complete the instructions
7. If you want to add more destinations, click ADD ANOTHER ITEM
8. When you are ready to complete your order, click CHECKOUT
Contact the Richland Community College Records Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transcript Request Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to pay?
No, this is a complimentary service to Richland students and alumni.
How do I send it to myself?
When you are “Selecting Destinations”, choose the “Myself” Tab (it’s defaulted to Academic Destinations)
When was my transcript sent?
When you first login, the default is to request a transcript, choose the Status/History (next to Request Transcripts). This will let you see where your requests are in the process. Students can also check their email for status updates.
Can I pick up the transcript in the Office?
Yes – students just need to let Student Records know that they want to pick it up before they place the order.
Can I send it to more than one place?
When a student searches their first place, they can either “Save and Continue” or “Save & Add Another”