Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) Workshops
Need Help Financing College?
Richland is offering Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) Workshops Monday afternoons from February 11 – April 15, and Thursday afternoons beginning February 14 through April 18. Students attending college in the fall semester 2013 are urged to apply now as some financial aid is awarded on a first-come, first-served basis.
There is no charge for the workshops, and students are urged to bring their questions and application materials so their entire FAFSA can be filled out at during the workshop.
What to bring:
- 2012 federal tax returns
- 2012 W-2s
- Social Security Number (or alien registration number for non-U.S. citizens)
- Current bank statements and records of stocks, bonds, and other investments
- Records of other untaxed income (child support paid/received, workers’ compensation, untaxed pensions)
- Business or farm records
NOTE: Dependant students will need to bring the above items for their parents as well (including dates of birth)
Dates, Time, Location:
- Every Monday (February 11 – April 15) from 2 pm – 4 pm in the Career and Transfer Center (N132)
- Every Thursday (February 14 – April 18) from 1 pm – 3 pm in the Career and Transfer Center (N132)
Please direct questions to 217-875-7211, ext. 274 or email@example.com.