AED (Automated External Defibrillator) Training
Heart attack is the number one killer in the United States today. This unfortunate statistic is reason enough for employers to train their employees in the use of an AED and its related benefits.
Richland Community College offers American Heart Association AED courses, Community/Heartsaver classes and Professional Rescuer/Healthcare Provider classes.
- The Importance of Calling 911
- Recognizing the Signs of Heart Attack, Stroke, Cardiac Arrest, & FBAO (Foreign Body Airway Obstruction)
- AED Operation & Maintenance
- Troubleshooting an AED
- Use of an AED with CPR
- Use of an AED in Special Situations
- Lone Rescuer
- Hands-on Practical Exercises
- Operator Evaluation