Student club & organizations are guided by two principals: Community and Self Government. Success depends upon shared decisions and responsibility by all members of the club/organizations. All club & organizations are responsible for:
- Observing all policies and regulations of the College.
- Observing all policies and regulations of Campus Life.
- Registering the club or organization once a year to maintain good standing with the College. All organizations have a two year grace period to renew their recognition status before funds are dispersed to current recognized clubs.
- Provide a monthly activity and finance report to Campus Life.
- Promote academic success with all members.
- Encourage participation in the Campus Life Student Leadership Program.